BLUESJAM.Mp3

Started by Mr. Scar, January 16, 2008, 01:40:10 AM

Mr. Scar

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 18, 2008, 02:51:17 PMdid u likee mr. scar?

ai ye pirate, but i'm all set with me lass, thankyea very much, bloody well bugger muggle moogiie yuk yuk  :P

Oldrottenhead

mr scar would you object if i posted bluejam with lyrics , going down to reno as the first song by nevermet . check this link if you dont know what nevermet is
www.soundclick.com/nevermet
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Mr. Scar

yeah, post it up there....we gots to be heard!

guitarhead

Hey, I think this is a great song, but I want to use my Micro BR to play around with it. Is it possible to Center Cancel the guitars only, and not the vocals?

Pedro

Center cancel will take out anyhthing that is centered on the mix I think. So if the guitars are centered on this one, it will work.

Try it out: transfer the MP3 to the /MP3 folder and then go to MP3 mode and press right cursor (>) and then Center Cancel or something like that.

guitarhead

Is it possible to record my own stuff too?

Pedro

Quote from: guitarhead on January 29, 2008, 12:29:57 PMIs it possible to record my own stuff too?

Absolutely, you just have to create a new song and then import the MP3 file.

Go to this topic to learn how: http://microrecorders.org/community/general-discussion/how-to-download-an-mp3-backtrack-and-use-it-in-your-recording/0/

Good luck!

guitarhead

Thanks ! :D Man, I love this forum <3

Pedro

Quote from: guitarhead on January 29, 2008, 02:09:14 PMThanks ! :D Man, I love this forum <3

No problem, hope to hear you jam with it soon.  ;D

guitarhead

Quote from: admin on January 29, 2008, 02:50:06 PM
Quote from: guitarhead on January 29, 2008, 02:09:14 PMThanks ! :D Man, I love this forum <3

Actually, I think I'm gonna check it out today! I've been recording stuff everyday since I figured out how the Micro BR worked. I've had it for a while, but I never read the manual. But now I'm recording all the time!

No problem, hope to hear you jam with it soon.  ;D