BLUESJAM.Mp3

Started by Mr. Scar, January 16, 2008, 01:40:10 AM

guitarhead

How can I get the rhythm synced with my measure tempo? I hate it when I start on a 1, and the measure-display shows 3.

And is it possible to center cancel AND record?

Pedro

What's the original tempo on this one Mr.Scar?

Guitarhead: You need to set the original tempo to synchronize your song settings with the MP3 from Mr.Scar.

guitarhead

Quote from: admin on January 30, 2008, 10:42:26 AMGuitarhead: You need to set the original tempo to synchronize your song settings with the MP3 from Mr.Scar.

Yeah, that's what I thought. But what about center cancelling AND recording?

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pedro

Quote from: guitarhead on January 30, 2008, 10:44:50 AM
Quote from: admin on January 30, 2008, 10:42:26 AMGuitarhead: You need to set the original tempo to synchronize your song settings with the MP3 from Mr.Scar.

I think that is not possible. In fact it seems like you can't have center cancel on the multitrack mode. So you won't be able to center cancel and record at the same time.

guitarhead

Quote from: admin on January 30, 2008, 01:08:20 PM
Quote from: guitarhead on January 30, 2008, 10:44:50 AM

I think that is not possible. In fact it seems like you can't have center cancel on the multitrack mode. So you won't be able to center cancel and record at the same time.

Ok, I'll just record a new version then. Maybe I'll do some vocals too, I've just begun using the BR, so this is a great opportunity to test the different functions.

Mr. Scar

Quote from: admin on January 30, 2008, 10:42:26 AMWhat's the original tempo on this one Mr.Scar?

I'm not sure, I had to delete that one. It was before I got my 1gig promo card.

Oldrottenhead

you could send a line out to your pc or another recording source. then send it back once recorded via a line in.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

guitarhead

Now I've recorded the whole song with guitar, included a small solo after the break, are anyone interested in putting on some bass?
Or vocals?

Oldrottenhead

post it and see wot happens
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann