Boy Leading A Horse - henwrench & cuthbert

Started by henwrench, September 29, 2010, 06:04:08 AM

thetworegs

Quote from: oldrottenhead on April 06, 2011, 05:50:09 PMbowies sperm landed on syds acid and magic happened
Excellent song love the vocal and backing vocal the drums are excellent in fact all of it is excellent. I think it's magic as Dave would say it's been covered in magic sauce.......not Bowies though I hope

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Bluesberry

magic sauce..................yeah.................you saucy boys.................

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Rata-tat-tat

Wow... what a collab guys. Sounds pro... Lyrics great. Love the Dulcimer Cuth. Did you mic this??? Just curious. Thanks guys... this made my day.

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

cuthbert

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on April 07, 2011, 11:40:21 AMDid you mic this??? Just curious.

Thanks Todd!

I did mic it...well, sort of - I actually used the MicroBR onboard microphone, and then henwrench did some of his magic to bring the levels up because my original recording was pretty low.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

FuzzFace

cuthbert you should make a YouTube video tour of all your instruments in action.
That would be interesting to see.

cuthbert

Quote from: Zen Master FuzzFace on April 07, 2011, 12:28:01 PMcuthbert you should make a YouTube video tour of all your instruments in action.
That would be interesting to see.

Just might do that someday...  :D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gritter

This is really brown. It really reminds me of White Pepper era ween.

FuzzFace

Just relistening to this summery hazy ditty.

A nostalgic vignette.

Floaty and cloudy yet direct.

An delectable showcase of mastery.

I'm into it.

T.C. Elliott

Yeah, what everyone on the first page said. Plus, I like the arrangment. This mix is great, it has space and fills it nicely but still doesn't clutter it up.

I've a mountain dulcimer (4 string) that my father and I made when I was around 14 years old. It has needed strings for over 20 years, I think. Never seen a 5 string before. I was okay a long time ago (over 20 years, obviously) but love it here. Now you got me thinking about buying some strings.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

pjd1

recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8