recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Donkeydoo

yea haha  "Don't squat with your spurs on", ride those wild horses.  Loved those old spagetti film's music and yours could fit in there no problem.  Well done.

Vanncad

Hey Boognish,

Great tune.
You just need a cracking whip and a couple "heeeeeeyah's" thrown in there for good measure.

Very cool  8)
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

SE

What a great listen this is just fantastic, always loved those cowboy films and you,ve got the style down to a tee,v magic.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Boognish

Quote from: Vanncad on July 14, 2010, 10:30:49 AMHey Boognish,

Great tune.
You just need a cracking whip and a couple "heeeeeeyah's" thrown in there for good measure.

Very cool  8)

yeah I know... i actually had some on an earlier whistling track, but didn't leave them in b/c I thought it sounded better without them.  I always liked the "aaahhh's" in those old movie scores.  maybe eventually i will add some of that detail stuff on this.  I'm glad you guys liked it though, thanks for the feedback.
Okay to cover.

Jim1970

I love the Good Bad the Ugly!!!

What a Great and Fitting Tribute!!!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

Your love of the "Dollars Trilogy" (a.k.a."the Man with No Name Trilogy" or the "Blood Money Trilogy) shows through. There's not a hint of parody or campiness in this. (My first Sergio Leone film was Duck, You Sucker, made after the Clint Eastwood films. It took me a couple decades before I watched the original trilogy.) Morricone would have been flattered. He was still alive when you uploaded this.

This morning I listened to an interview with Andrew Bird, a violinist also known for his whistling. Little did I know that would set the theme for today. I can't whistle at all. When I try, it sounds like a tea-kettle on a low burner; a lot more air than whistle.

Blackout Bump - week of 11 July, 2010
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac