BIG NITE!!

Started by upsetminded, June 02, 2010, 04:20:47 PM

upsetminded

I'm here in Toronto about to hit a patio, have some drinks and other substances before seeing my favourite band that is not from the 60's....The Brian Jonestown Massacre.  For those not familiar they are (in my opinion) one of the greatest psychedelic revival bands of the past 20 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un3D_GC7Rlo
I'd rather be cool than be loved. - Courtney Taylor

upsetminded

Oh yeah (and if you watched the video) I spent some time growing badass mutton chops for the show tonight.
Peace and Love....Peace and Love

Gary F

I'm not familiar with the band ,but I like this song!!

upsetminded

Well just got home...Totally wasted.  Best show in a long
time.  The highlight before the show was I walked into a Pub up the street of the venue for a few more pints and I hear "Nice looking chops man". I look over to see the tamborine man for the band, Joel Gion.  Being a hero of mine I was a little star struck. Joel very nicely says "come on sit down man.". Super guy super band.  Sorry for
the typos and spelling I still really
baked.....TIME OF MY LIFE!

Ferryman

Sounds like a great gig and a great night out. Isn't it great to find a hero that doesn't have feet of clay? Don't know the band but liked the track as I love psychedelic rock (and I was a kid in the late 60s....).

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR