Cause We've ended as Lovers backer

Started by Tony W, May 25, 2010, 11:06:42 AM

Tony W

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

It's not even close to Jeff Beck, but for me, it's as good as I get. The first half I finger picked, the second half I used a pick. I spent about 7 hours building phrasing for this. The final product is played straight through, no punch ins. I enjoyed a bit of whammy, and a lot of sustain here. I hope all 3 of you that hear it, enjoy it  ;D

Backing track: Jeff Beck Cause we've ended as lovers
Guitar: Jackson DK2S

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

i was looking forward to hearing this but where is the song
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

Quoteoops! I got a little excited
and so you should, i cannot believe you are so new to the guitar, would take me eons to learn to play like that.
braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

Ain't nobody gonna talk smack on your backing track!!

Sweet playing, bro!!

Dynamite!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

There it is, now this is so very good.  exceptional job Tony

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Satchwood

Great stuff Tony,!.!, `Got some really nice interesting-to-listen-to ITLT phrasing and sweet sustain & potent licks!!  Perfect way to make use of that backer............

You've been really making exceptional_progress_leaps EPL as a guitarist, musician, and song writer dude ~ this is sweet!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gary F

WOW Tony you've got some sweet sounds going on here!!!
Great performance bro!!!

Gary

Gnasty

TOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is very tasteful and great playing man! I heard all 3 don`t worry. You even got them pinch harmonics down bigtime.  :o

Love iT!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Ferryman

Mike, stop pretending to be Tony.

Seriously, this is a big step forward for you Tony. I haven't been keeping up with the site enough so I have may have missed some of your stuff in the past month or so, but this is very, very good guitar playing. From those opening trills to the lovely bends, great tone and assured runs, this is a huge advance in skill levels. Some very nice pinch harmonics in there as well. Nice run at 3:55, you're almost shredding there.

Excellent stuff, and it's a long piece as well - if this was one take you should be darned proud of yourself. Very well done indeed my man, very well done indeed. It's been a pleasure to hear you grow so much in the last year.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR