Threw this together this morning...

Started by lg, April 18, 2010, 08:29:27 AM

lg

REFLECTX
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all,

I just finished up doing this one that I wrote.
It is intended kinda as a demo to my band guys.
If it's do-able then they can play their parts and we can polish it up...
This has something like 12 tracks on it, i lost count....LOL
Drums - MBR
Vox [if you can call it that] - me
Guitars - me

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

SE

What I heard of it, it sounded really good, the player stopped about a minute in, the vox was really good, will try later to get the full song.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Satchwood

Cool tune, I'm sure your mates will luv to get a grip on this heavy psychedelic droning rocker!!  Got that Iron Butterfly vibe to it....ina godda davita baby!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

Its like psychedelic punk.  You should put this up in the punkfest LG.  This would be a cool song for live play.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tangled Wires

This sounds great, I would like to hear the vocal up a bit higher in the mix as it sounds very strong.

Great guitar work throughout, some infectious grooves...I am sure your band will love it!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

j.g.

For something you just threw together, this great. I hope your band dig it and that you make a full version of this. Like others I would like to see (or is it hear) the vocals a bit louder in the mix. Your vocals are good, so don't be afraid to show us what you can do.

lg

Thanks for the reviews guys.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for luck & hope the
boys dig it....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

antisocialworker

sounds like theres alot going on here
I like it
trippy post man

Greeny

That's a great riff, Larry. Kind of a heavy Doors / Stooges thing going on. You should bring the vox up in the mix - they are spot on for the song. Feels good hearing your voice too. I like the spoken word ending - very cool. This is a great track. Do you need the rest of the band?! Lol

djbride

Great heavy sound, Nice guitar parts. I would turn up vocals a bit, what I could hear sounded good. nice job on this.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend