The Angel Of Love..Original by Neil Swanson Vocals bY Geoff Judges. cp 2010

Started by SwanSong, February 22, 2010, 03:53:51 PM

SwanSong

New
Time:
0:00
Volume:
THIS is the completed song i composed and wrote the music for Angles Of Love.Lyrics and
Vocals by Geoff Judges. ..u know the ELVIS guy...alive and well and living on song crafters
I guess now we will b a new Song writing Team . so  i look forward to many songs with him
as i continue to strive and create original song.s .............................Hope you Enjoy Neil

Satchwood

Sounds really nice - smooth - melodic - great vocals and keyboards!!  Great love song Neil!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

SwanSong

THANKS Satchwood.hope i got the spelling right..appreciate all the comments ahead of
time as i know there will b many on this song...i find it very romantic. and even a bit
haunting if that makes sense. just my opinion. as a song writer. but glad it s liked.
great forum here and great musicians thanks again NEIL .................................

Groundy

Very good, you are also allowed to comment on other peoples postings.......Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

launched

Great sound you have going on here.

Excellent collaboration, guys!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List