Simple 4/4 Beat

Started by vytis, July 30, 2008, 03:16:42 AM

Hi All,
I've been using Micro BR for over a year and one feature I instantly ignored and never used was the Rhythm function. This is simply because of how useless the patterns are. Incredibly complicated and therefore very old-fashioned and boring. The kits themselves are quite usable and I would be more than happy to have just the one 808 kit and a simple metronome based on it. Or the ability to compose own patterns, but that's asking too much. Anyway, for versatility I think they should have included a simple 4/4 kick drum beat. No rattling hats, no snare drum rolls, just the kick! I just checked all 327 drum patterns (one by one) and there really is not a single simple kick-only pattern. But enough rambling for now...

I have 2 questions:

1. Is there a simple 4/4 kick pattern (just the kick, nothing else), or did I miss it?
2. Is it possible to load songs from BR-600? If so, would drum patterns transfer as well?

Many thanks!

Tangled Wires

I don't think there is a way of doing this with the patterns available, and I would also like a kick drum pattern to be available.

I guess the only way to do it would be to import one in, but I am no expert on this, so hopefully somebody else may be able to point you in the right direction

recorder
Boss Micro BR