"Move On" Redo

Started by gingertilly18, November 08, 2009, 07:01:38 PM

gingertilly18

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

howdy guys.

gee it seems a while since i last posted something on here, been busy with uni work (who knew third year would be so hard??)

:P

anyways i have redone this over a few weeks and im very happy with the results,

lemmie know what you think
 :D

cheers

michael[soundclick]146628[/soundclick]

gingertilly18

moveondone.mp3

XML ERROR!!!!

lol think i'll stick to music,
whatever happened to the old way of uploading songs ???

has it been that long  ;D

64Guitars

The songid number you used (146628) is not a valid SoundClick songid. It only has 6 digits. It should have 7. See https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=4800.msg61207#msg61207.

Where's your SoundClick page?

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

gingertilly18

DOH!!

[soundclick]8328405[/soundclick]

thanks man!  ;D

michael.

fenderbender

hey mike  -its sounding good to me --
like to hear some more of your music==
hope uni is going well -head down keep studying - ;D ;D
regards
tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Wiley

Long time no see!! Great job!!

Ferryman

Like the feel this has, it was just crying out for a bit of drums for me. That nice meldoic lead guitar gives it a bit more "oomph" than just the acoustic and vox (which might be a nice unplugged version). The way it builds to the chorus was just begging for some big drums for me.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

gingertilly18

thanks for the comments guys!
i agree that it could use some drums and i may be able to add some next month. im playing a gig next week with my old band mates and if i can fit my kit in my dinky little ford Ka then i sure as hell will!!!!

thanks

michael

Tony W

nice work on this song. I'd definitely add the drums as Nigel suggests. You should record the gig and give us a sample!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR