Blast from the past

Started by Groundy, September 29, 2009, 12:19:42 AM

Groundy

help3
Time:
0:00
Volume:

I have been doing the pubs and clubs now for 48 yrs (old bugger I know ) as time went on work got less so I went from a 5 piece band down to a solo act,when I first went solo I got a couple of band members to do some tracks with me leaving out the guitar so I could put that in live, anyway at the risk of boring you I dug out this one to do with my new toy I had the backing on track 1 + 2 the lead vocals on 3 and the seconds on 4. (Im having so much fun with my new toy,)  Alex

Help!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Geir

Very pro-sounding!!

Great singing of one of my favorite early-beatles songs!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tony W

great cover! I've always loved this song. Apparently you really know how to work your new toy!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Nice Beatles cover!!! - singing - music - backing vox - superb!!! pro-sounding!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

OsCKilO

You Are Amazing!

It must have been 48 years worth of awesome Music!

Do you gig in London!??

I want a ticket!

Where did you get the backer?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Wiley

Wow I was shocked!!! this is really great. And no ones to old to enjoy and play & sing music.  You got the 2 vocal parts down perfectly.  Welcome to the site. You will be addicted to it.  The br is so much fun and you can do so much with it.  Great Job!!
P.J.

Glenn Mitchell

Thanks for this. One of my fav's too. I remember exactly where I was when this came out.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Groundy

Thank you all very much,Every year is going to be my last for gigging as I still work full time through the day, but I have just got 25 new bookings for 2010 so it will have to be 2011 to retire, the only difference these days is after playing on a saturday night it takes me until about wednesday to get over it doesnt seem long since I was out 6 nights a week and felt no different.  Thanks again   Alex
Quote from: wiley on September 29, 2009, 06:28:07 PMWow I was shocked!!! this is really great. And no ones to old to enjoy and play & sing music.  You got the 2 vocal parts down perfectly.  Welcome to the site. You will be addicted to it.  The br is so much fun and you can do so much with it.  Great Job!!
P.J.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

inshallah

Great stuff love the beatles.

lg

Great cover of a great song of all time.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!