Hello from California

Started by FallnDream, July 21, 2024, 11:36:32 AM

FallnDream

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Can't wait to dive in bluesberry! Also, I am very much looking forward to find collabs, thanks Tim and Jean Pierre.

Thanks Ted, I was in the Songwriters subreddit because I wanted to give feedback on someone's post. In the comments, a couple of people were talking about the site and figured I check it out for myself!

ODH

Quote from: FallnDream on July 21, 2024, 11:36:32 AMMy influences include classic rock bands like Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and Jimmy Hendrix, progressive metal like Dream Theater and Periphery, and alternative rock like Radiohead, Coldplay, Soundgarden, and Muse.

W'hoo. That's a great list, mine is very similar (I'd trade Coldplay for Sonic Youth or suchlike, but no biggie).

Great to have you on board. This is a friendly and supportive place. My writing, playing and recording have grown greatly by being here.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

alfstone

Ciao from Palermo, Sicily, Italy!

Welcome!

:)

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

FallnDream

Quote from: ODH on July 22, 2024, 02:22:17 PM
Quote from: FallnDream on July 21, 2024, 11:36:32 AMMy influences include classic rock bands like Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and Jimmy Hendrix, progressive metal like Dream Theater and Periphery, and alternative rock like Radiohead, Coldplay, Soundgarden, and Muse.

W'hoo. That's a great list, mine is very similar (I'd trade Coldplay for Sonic Youth or suchlike, but no biggie).

Great to have you on board. This is a friendly and supportive place. My writing, playing and recording have grown greatly by being here.

Sonic Youth I have sadly not delved into yet, I need to check them out.

StephenM

Hi Fallin and welcome to the site from yours truly normally near Hickory, NC and currently in upstate NY.
I have been a SC community member 4 years now and i stumbled into it searching for answers to a problem I was having with my Boss BR 1600 recording deck.
This is a great site with great songwriting, musicians, singers, producers.
At anytime the playlist could make a great radio station of a wide variety of tunes...
Lots of creativity here and some fantastic technical knowledge along with some very nice people.
Listen and comment... and it is appreciated and reciporocated!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

Welcome a board!
This is not like Love Boat, but there's equal amounts of music, drama and all kinds of characters.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

kenny mac

Hi,welcome from Bonnie Scotland.
Looking forward to your stuff  8)

Mike_S

Hello and welcome from Ireland!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ray Brookes

Hello and welcome from Sydney, Australia.
Ray Brookes

Geir

Hey

A big welcome from the resident Norwegian viking. I'v been a bit of a lurker recently, but looking forward to listening to your music nonetheless

cheers
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........