Sea of love

Started by kenny mac, May 24, 2024, 05:12:23 PM

kenny mac

Sea Of Love. (online-audio-converter.com)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A little instrumental I put together today.
There's something about the clean guitar sound that sometimes takes you on a journey and chills you out.
I'm going through a clean mood at the moment, next one will need to be a rocker lol.
Hope you  like it.

Farrell Jackson

Very cool Kenny...the clean guitars are simply beautiful!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

hardlock

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

fantastic... so good... relaxing and meditative... a perfect intro to ORH's new song

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Johnbee

Quote from: kenny mac on May 24, 2024, 05:12:23 PMA little instrumental I put together today.
There's something about the clean guitar sound that sometimes takes you on a journey and chills you out.
I'm going through a clean mood at the moment, next one will need to be a rocker lol.
Hope you  like it.
Very relaxing.  I can actually feel my BP going down.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Ray Brookes

Beautiful tone on those guitars and excellent playing, Kenny. Production is first class with just the right amount of verb on that lead guitar creating a lovely soundscape.
Ray Brookes

Ron D Bowes

A pleasant musical journey. Nice feeling in the playing.

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Beautiful instrumental. The guitars are great. Love the relaxing vibe. And that clean guitar tone is cool.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Mike_S

Lovely journey Kenny, great to hear somebody in their zone. This is very uplifting.

Be careful though getting into the cleaner tones too much... I am finding it harder to rock out these days, I must be getting old!

This is great... super playing mate.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Loving the vibe, great clean tones with some great melody, kinda of Dire Straits with a Kenny twist!
recorder
Boss BR-80