Some exciting news (at least for me)

Started by Farrell Jackson, January 12, 2022, 09:53:05 AM

Farrell Jackson

I thought I'd share some exciting news. At least it excites me, lol. Rayon Vert, the internet band that I was involved with from 2007 to 2012 is back together making music. Three of the members are also members of SC. I'll get Rob (bass player) to join also.

We are just finishing up our first song since we stopped in 2012 and have three more in the hopper. If you can't tell by now, I'm very excited that we are back together making music. If you like, go to my personal page and click on the Rayon Vert SoundClick icon, you can hear some of our music from 2007 to 2012.

Rayon Vert is:

Gary Carciello - Electric guitar, keys, drums programming.
DrC - All kinds of keyboards and drums programming.
Rob Grant - Bass.
Farrell Jackson - All vocals - Electric and acoustic guitars.
We all write songs. 
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

T.C. Elliott

That's cool. I miss the band days and can't help but feel a little excited for you.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Blooby

That is awesome. Always nice to have something to look forward to musically to get the juices going.

Bruce

TPB

Always fun to get together with old band mates Covid killed all that for me Our annual music fest was cancelled and it just hard to get people together so I play alone or with the great people on this site
But congratulations to you can not wait to hear some of the good stuff
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

I can tell you are enthused about it and that is a good thing.  Life is better when we follow the energy that drives up positively.  I'll be looking forward to hearing these and will check out some of the older stuff..

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

chapperz66

I am  a long time fan Farrell. Look forward to hearing some new stuff.

Ted

That's cool! Are you recording in person, or collaborating remotely?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Zoltan

Cool! That's gotta be hugely inspiring :) A swift kick in the songwriting / playing muse.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: Ted on January 13, 2022, 11:22:07 AMThat's cool! Are you recording in person, or collaborating remotely?

Thanks Ted. This will be done Remotely. Gary is in Finland, DrC - Canada, Rob - Maryland USA, and me - Calif. USA.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann