Waving Goodbye to Vacation (colab with Trevor and Hardlock)

Started by StephenM, July 20, 2021, 06:46:40 PM

kenny mac

Lovely guitar work stephen.
Nice vibe you have created there.
Well done.

Redler

I love the atmosphere you've created! Well played and produced!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman_1957

Lovely playing and great dynamics in this one Steve. You keep it interesting throughout and that lead guitar has a wonderful feel and sound to it. It's really well recorded as well, you produce great sounding tracks. A fab listen, well done!

Kenneth

Sounds great Steve! I think that guitar you bought is beautiful. It's great to hear you use acoustic. The lead has great tone, just soars, and I like your freedom with the playing. Not cluttered, just free.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

tonyc

great track stephen , this sounds clear as a bell love the acoustic guitar sounds brill and the drums love that echo sound you have on them , and cool lead gtr brill stuff stephen .....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Hilary

I'm not really into instrumentals much, I'd rather here a lyric and vocal - having said that, I'm blown away by this. It's just stunning and I love the acoustic!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Bluesberry

Really good Steve.....the emotion is dripping off this....the sweat...the joy...the pain.....its all here....a road trip....a life trip.....that some damn fine lead playing.....I love every second of this

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

Quote from: Bluesberry on July 28, 2021, 08:20:40 PMReally good Steve.....the emotion is dripping off this....the sweat...the joy...the pain.....its all here....a road trip....a life trip.....that some damn fine lead playing.....I love every second of this

Good to hear from you Dave!!!!  Have really missed reading all your great comments around the site....!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Bluesberry

Quote from: StephenM on July 28, 2021, 08:24:17 PMGood to hear from you Dave!!!!  Have really missed reading all your great comments around the site....!!!!
Thanks Steve...

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

LANDR-Goodbye to Paradise-Balanced-Medium
Time:
0:00
Volume:
this was the instrumental before I added Trevors lyrics and vocals and Ken's drums...thanks for the great work to complete this song.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner