0:00
Volume:
Little contemporary piece to enjoy.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

godinqc

Great song , very mellow and groovy .. all the instruments sound great and the mix/mastering is also really good .
Just curious how did you mix/master it ?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: godinqc on June 22, 2021, 03:03:59 PMGreat song , very mellow and groovy .. all the instruments sound great and the mix/mastering is also really good .
Just curious how did you mix/master it ?

Hi glad you enjoyed it.  The process is as follows.

1.  Using REAPER DAW record multitrack song (e.g., drums, bass, main EP, then backing instruments to flesh it out)
2.  Again using REAPER DAW record various leads (once I practice to the main song) and make decisions on what leads to use.
3.  Mix results (individual track sonic positioning, levels, compressors, etc) in REAPER DAW sometimes using Ozone 3 from iZotope to correct or modify various tracks in the multitrack.
4.  Render as HQ WAV file.
5.  Open WAV in AVS Audio Editor and tweak sound (levels, EQs, etc)
6.  Save file as mp3
7.  Post it up.

This is my usual process.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

TPB

Well it s evening I had to go into work today 4am and I just sitting here chilling and this is a great listen for getting ready to pass out loving it
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

BerryPatch

Very nice vibe, the instrumentation sounds great and the overall arrangement is excellent.

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: TPB on June 22, 2021, 07:52:53 PMWell it s evening I had to go into work today 4am and I just sitting here chilling and this is a great listen for getting ready to pass out loving it
Tim

Sorry you had to get up so early for work (yikes).  Glad you enjoyed the tune.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

kenny mac

Also on my way to work,had this playing in my car.
Total chill out stuff Mike.
Great sound all round,great production.
Well done.

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: BerryPatch on June 22, 2021, 09:12:41 PMVery nice vibe, the instrumentation sounds great and the overall arrangement is excellent.

Thank you so very much.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Ferryman

I can only agree with everyone else, this is a really mellow instrumental which is beautifully arranged and played. Lovely sounds and a great mix which all makes for a chilled listen on this sunny morning.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

One to take the blood pressure down for sure. Lovely vibe, I like the slow tempo, demands the listener to chill the heck out. Very nice.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand