Digital Baby Crawling

Started by StephenM, May 11, 2021, 08:09:17 PM

StephenM

LANDR-steve moore - digital baby (original) (1)-Balanced-Medium
Time:
0:00
Volume:
My first totally digital creation...an instrumental...using the instruments in Bandlab and a little drum programming as well as the ones they provide.... I admit, this is a bit of work, in a different way than say playing the guitar or bass ....but challenging in it's own way... I am in a place where I have a desk with a computer, some time, and bandlab so this is what I have spent the last 10 hours I've had to work on music doing.  I suppose i will get better at this ...if I keep trying...and eventually will want to incorporate the use of vocals as well...
at this point in my life, I am no longer in a hurry to do much of anything (except pee of course, haha)...thanks for listening.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

launched

You're on the right road, keep the music ideas flowing! On a desk, in a garage, under the sea and with green eggs of course!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

hardlock

What launched says! Keep at it - as they say "it's all good"!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Ferryman_1957

I found the title a bit worrying, images of digital babies crawling around were already starting to haunt me........

There's some interesting stuff going on in here, it feels like a sound collage in places. You certainly are incredibly creative and always up for something different. Just keep going down your many paths....... ;)

Kenneth

Some great sounds/ ideas! Creativity, all good stuff, good for the soul baby... keep 'em coming Steve!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Nice experimental soundtrack Steve. I really liked it. You've composed some nice arrangements with the software you used. Keep at it you can never have too many musical styles/ paths to take. Its all about expressing yourself and trying new things.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

tonyc

love the different styles you create love it steve .....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

BerryPatch

Very cool to see you experiment on Bandlab. It really is a great free program. Very interesting sounds you've crafted here, reminds me of something the Flaming Lips might do. It's a real trip.

Hook

Its a cyber trip...don't eat the cookies. Very cool and creative.
Experiment on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Nelson

Digital musical production has limitless possibilities but I've yet to really grasp it myself.
So my hat's off to you on a brilliant start to your journey into the digital world.

keep pushin forward
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600