What the hell just happened!!!!!!!!! :(

Started by Strider44, June 04, 2009, 02:51:38 AM

Strider44

>:(

I was deleting a track from about half way through to the end (first half was good, second was not) Then for some reason ALL my v-tracks had gone... the entire content of the song just dissapeared.

Has anyone had this happen?

Geir

Luckily no! Did you try undo afterward?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

knniggits

Sounds familiar,same happened to me the first time i ever used  a BR,used audacity to edit all my tracks after! Think you're going to have to rerecord that track unless undo works.

He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

hewhoiscalledj

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Strider44

Unfortunatly i got a "cannot undo" message.

I think its because instead of deleting the 3 minuites of song i needed to, i deleted 3 hours and it must have had some sort of processing error, yknow when you go so far in measures and the digits become stars?

S**t happens.

Geir

If you haven't messed wit the sdCard you could try some unerase tool on the computer ...
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Sprocket

Quote from: Strider44 on June 05, 2009, 03:42:40 AMI think its because instead of deleting the 3 minuites of song i needed to, i deleted 3 hours and it must have had some sort of processing error, yknow when you go so far in measures and the digits become stars?

Is seeing stars instead of numbers a bad thing?
Ive got a couple of live recordings that are upwards 45mins that go into stars at some point, but I havent had an issue other than lack of space to convert to MP3.