Lost Along the Way - Piano & Guitar jam

Started by hardlock, March 26, 2021, 08:21:29 PM

Greeny

Reminds me of the stuff Max and I get up to. Which is to say someone could and should make something of this lyrically. I like the easy, breezy jazziness of it. Doesn't sound out of time to me. Or maybe that's because all jazz sounds like that, lol.

I would metronome it, tidy it up a tiny bit, and open it up for collaboration.

Definitely something worth keeping / building on.

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This sounds good to me too. It don't really matter if the tracks are in time if the tunes good. Some great playing on the guitars and piano. I think it would be great with lyrics/ vocals too..but after a big intro build up. :) darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

BerryPatch

Not only are you a great guitarist, an very fine piano player. You have a nice touch in getting that jazz ballad feel. Cool, cool the laid back vibe overall.

godinqc

Great song .. loved the piano and guitar combo on this song .. very smooth and enjoyable ..
Great work ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

launched

This sounds great to my ears, would love to hear vocals on it. I get where you can't get the feel when done to a click track, live is awesome in my book!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Redler

What a relaxing piece of instrumental music! I love the "dialogue" between piano and guitar. Fine work...
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR