Searching for Hayao Miyazaki (soundtrack, ambient, instrumental, electronic)

Started by WarpCanada, March 17, 2021, 11:03:29 PM

WarpCanada

Searching for Hayao Miyazaki
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I originally did this one year ago, I think before I discovered this site, but at the time I called this one "Tubes and Wires". I don't think I've uploaded it before. I remixed it tonight to sound a whole lot better using the knowledge from a year of tweaking mixes.

Now I'm calling it "Searching for Hayao Miyazaki" as it reminds me of the soundtrack to Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, one of my favorite of H.M's films.

It uses a virtual Korg MS20, virtual Korg Wavestation, and a virtual Moog Modular V synthesizer, the first two come from the korg legacy collection of vst plugins, the third one comes from Arturia's V-Collection.

Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Kenneth

"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

tonyc

i can hear this on a movie , nice and relaxing , fantastic work ........cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Greeny

Mellow ambience for a crazy world. Subtle but with a cinematic scale. Nice one :-)

Ferryman

Lovely. Beautiful sounds and a lovely mellow soundscape, definitely cinematic in scope. Right up my ambient street.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

You've created a fantastic soundscape. Very relaxing..good for de-stressing :) like others have said,could be used in a film soundtrack for sure. I love trying to create this kind ambient track myself.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

BerryPatch

Lovely track. Reminds me of a track off of side two off Low or Heroes by Bowie. Fascinating soundscape

StephenM

love the chugging guitar thing in the back... abit like Rush or U2....
and the chppng block reverb thing is very cool...and then there is the old fashioned synth sound like on Rush Hemispheres Album..... and you do some very cool stuff here Warren...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

maxit

Amazing !!! The sounds are so cool, and the whole song develops and surrounds you in a wonderful way! REally it would be great in a Miyazaki film!!!
recorder
Audacity