Gods Waiting Room

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, March 05, 2021, 09:58:53 AM

Ray Brookes

A sad subject, Willie and your lyrics portray it well. Love that signature jingling guitar sound you get and the vocal work is superlative. Great writing/performing.
Ray Brookes

Ferryman_1957

Very thought provoking song Willie, something that us oldies all need to be preparing for. We can keep people alive a long time these days but the quality of life is often questionable. Very poignant lyrics backed by your usual wonderful arrangement and sublime harmonies.

It's important to keep the mind active, playing and listening to music is very good if you want to avoid dementia. So we are all helping our cognitive functions through Songcrafters!

Mach

While reading your description of the song Willie reminded me that I have gone through that very same scenario 3 times with my Grandfather and both parents. It is sad that some of these Assisted Living facilities have such dire conditions. You never really think of it because you're going there for a visit until you walk into the building. The smell, the faces & the whole presence of it can be stunning.

You have written something that all humanity can relate to or will at some point in time.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR