How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees Fest

Started by BerryPatch, March 03, 2021, 08:19:49 PM

BerryPatch

How Deep Is Your Love MP3
Time:
0:00
Volume:
BeeGeesFest (banner image missing)

I wanted to try a sort of acoustic style version of this great, great song. Yesterday I tried recording it as a purely one pass take and it just didn't feel right (it's hard to remember lyrics with so many chords haha). Today, I decided to record the old Godin acoustic in one pass then I recorded my vocals on another track to make things easier. I also thought this would be a good track to try the Rode NT1-A condenser mic, which I pretty much used on everything here. It was pretty sensitive (it picked up my door closing two floors down at the start :)) but it was a fun learning experience. I ended up finishing the whole thing in a couple hours. I hope you enjoy...

Hilary

Oh this is very lovely - I enjoyed it very much!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Ray Brookes

A very difficult song to reproduce with all those chords and harmonies but you have done a great job here. A vocal extravaganza! I also use a Rode NT1-A for just about everything and it's a good versatile mic. Great work -well done.
Ray Brookes

Bluesberry

How great is this......how great is this.......I mean really, how great is this.......take a bow Keith, bravo.....

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

TPB

Bravo Bravo smoking cover so well done hats off to you
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

Damn it man....you are the man...this is good...very good... wow...those backing vocals and the guitar playing!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

maxit

WOW, a great cover ! I love this acoustic version, bravissimo !
recorder
Audacity

Greeny

This is stunning! Feels like a Brazilian samba - so beautiful, chilled and sunny. Kudos for hitting all those high notes! Your acoustic playing is excellent. And that ending blew me away. An absolutely sublime cover of an incredible song.

thetworegs

Quote from: Greeny on March 04, 2021, 02:02:29 PMThis is stunning! Feels like a Brazilian samba - so beautiful, chilled and sunny. Kudos for hitting all those high notes! Your acoustic playing is excellent. And that ending blew me away. An absolutely sublime cover of an incredible song.
what Tim said I couldn't put it better

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Pete C

Really great version  - I love how you've layered all the vocal parts, sounds fantastic

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800