When All Hope is Gone (there's always me) Instrumental

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, November 27, 2020, 09:16:10 AM

When all hope has gone(there's always me) - 27_11_2020, 15.55
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I'm cold, sober and in tier three lock down. This rather reflects my feelings at the moment. Hope you enjoy.     Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

thetworegs

The jangling guitar and synth work a treat together to create quite a somber or should I say sober track :) ???? look up Willie not long now it'll soon be summer

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Greeny

Hang on in there. We'll all really appreciate sun, normality and mingling when they finally return. This is a lush, expansive instrumental with very classy production. Getting stuck into some music is good therapy.

Farrell Jackson

I hear the feeling of melancholy in your playing Willie. This is a wonderful instrumental that goes hand in hand with the times as bad as they are. We are also in lockdown in California but I wear my mask and step out for fresh air at least once a day. Keep the music coming, it's good therapy for the mind and body!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Blooby

You can always dial in a jangle that eludes me.  Enjoyed this quite a bit. Nice complimentary tones throughout.

Blooby

pjd1

Soon be there Willie , just another couple of months and then the rainbow will shine for all of us , really enjoyed your composition full of feeling and thought , great stuff

Paul
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Redler

This has so melanchol and beautiful feel...fits nicely to the atmosphere of November. Well played and produced! Enjoyable listening.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman_1957

There's still hope when you can turn out haunting music like this. Keep going Willie, and keep the music coming!

StephenM

I really love the organ and strings... and the wall of guitar sound... very nice...funny thing is... I've listened to your music enough now to know its you right out of the gate and I can actually hear your voice in there too...pretty good

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Hook

Very moving/emotional piece, I really enjoyed this.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely