TITANIC, a tribute BUMP to SWANSON

Started by Jean Pierre, October 13, 2020, 12:47:01 AM

Jean Pierre

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

I have just heard from TC Elliot's bump "every breath you take" about Neil's (Swanson) death.

I didn't know Swanson because I arrived on SC in February 2015 and I saw that the last Swnason publications in Personal Jukbox were from December 2015, so we sort of crossed paths on SC...
He had nevertheless left me some nice comments in some of my first publications...

I saw on his Personal Juke box that Neil had deposited some 350s publications and I will listen to them soon...

He had done a cover of "My hearth will go on" with a marvellous singer, among others.

Neil said
"... cant always listen
or play rock . versatality is the name of the game. in music. which i strive for .
so thanks and glad it touched your heart . as the song say s my heart will go on ... "

my weissenborn version of this song is a Bump in homage to Neil , RIP Neil

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=VQBbo0UCpmE

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo