Time:
0:00
Volume:
InstrumentalFest (banner image missing)

Ukulele
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Greeny

Sweet and jazzy. Has a nice samba kind of groove to it, and I really like the melancholy edge on the melody. A lovely instrumental :-)

Frank53

Sweet and delicate. What a nice combination of sounds. Love the upright bass, the soft background, the finger snaps at the end... not to mention the cool progression on the uke.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

tonyc

nice tasty ditty , love the uke . and bass lines .   cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

IanR

I thought that I might tire of this but you changed it up as it progressed and made it surprising and interesting.

I find that I am extremely satisfied with listening all the way through and for a second time as I write now :-)

cheers,

ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Ferryman_1957

Very nice instrumental Nick. Simple arrangement but very effective and some clever chord changes to hold the interest. Really catchy melody line as well. You really evoked the changing seasons, well done.

kenny mac

Nice one Nick.
 I Like how the piano takes over the melody at the 2.50 mark.
Its a haunting little melody,sticks in your head.
You certainly have taken to that uke.
A great crisp,crystal clear recording as well.
All good.

pjd1

Just love the sound of the UKE , great chord progression and track , its got a certain atmosphere about is , liked it very much , couple of tracks but it sells the story in your head when you play it . excellent work

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Ray Brookes

Delightful track and so well recorded - crystal clear. I like the chord progressions that alternatively sound sweet & bitter creating a nice yet restless ambience.
Ray Brookes