Ramshackle - Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, July 29, 2020, 08:06:46 AM

chapperz66

Jangle-city!  Great song again.

I spend a totally insane amount of time on the lawn.  And clipping box plants.  I have trained pyrachantha across the front of my bungalow and risk serious injury clipping it since it is like natural barbed-wire.  Flowers I can live without, but green things I like.

Mind you, my next door neighbor has the most impeccable lawns imaginable.  They are more like fine carpets with deep underlay.  Totally puts me to shame.

My brother has replaced his grass with artificial lawn.  Aarrghh!

Oldrottenhead

playing catch up here, finding lots of great songs on the music player, this is a belter Tim, killer prog pop.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Mike_S

Just returned from a mission to trim/prune bushes in the back garden and remembered this thread. I can confirm I make a very poor gardener and my handiwork and attention to detail was called into question by HQ!
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Great Greeny pop, just so well produced and recorded, a great listen!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

AndyR

Cool tune.

To join in the garden discussions: Ramshackle fits our garden... but it's looking really good this year. I'm not terribly into gardening myself, but I will admit to having put a quite a bit of effort into our lawn in the back garden this year. No-one told us it needed anything more than mowing, and after ten years or so it's kinda died on us (it has many enemies, the rubble underneath it, the jasmine next to it nicking all the water, the F***ING foxes - HATE the f-ing things - and various weeds and moss...). This year, it has been fed and iron sulphated, scarified and spiked and... I believe I have saved it... YAY! ... there is top-dressing and reseeding to come... but I have high hopes for next year... however, it's never gonna be one of those luxurious striped carpet things... I'll be happy if it just has grass on it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Johnbee

Great tune.  Love the chord changes and lyrics.

:) John B

Jarle

This is really catchy, I'm signing along.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hilary

Nice one Tim - I particularly liked the lyrics and the ramshakle hook.

I'm not great at being told what to do . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Frank53

This is great, Tim! Love the sound of that 12-string, especially with the phaser. Nice clean recording, and spot-on performance. Nothing wrong with blazing your own trail in life.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

TPB

Well that new 12 string is getting put through its paces with great results got the Tom Petty vibe from this song which is good thing for me well done
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away