cry to me +22
Time:
0:00
Volume:
new song hope you like it , thanks  ........tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

hardlock

Very nice, smooth R&B tune! Just needs some backup singers to top it off!  8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

danthecoat

Cracking song. I love this. Your songs seem to tap right into my groove Tony and your lyrics are always superb and sang spot on.

TOP TUNE

(Where is that heart emoji???????)

Farrell Jackson

A fine song Tony! I like the nostalgic vibe of this one. Keep them coming!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Redler

I liked this right from the opening chords! Captivating and soulful performance. Your voice fit perfectly to this. Some tasty lead guitar additions...

Well done Tony!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Great song and great performance. Your rhythm guitar work always sounds so good - it always serves the song perfectly. And your lead chops are pretty ace as well, lol. Classic and supremely catchy stuff.

chapperz66

What a great song Tony! It has a soulful catchy vibe that I love.  Hints of Robert Cray in style but all you.
I'm only listening on my phone at the moment but will check this out on a system again later.

Paul

Ferryman

Yup, I liked this Tony! I particularly liked the way you spread the rhythm guitars in the mix which really draws you in and creates space for the vox. Great groove and great playing all round.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

I can picture you doing a great pub gig Tony based on some of the great tunes you have posted here. A real consistency and common feel. This sounds great... you have a lot of really solid tunes.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ella

Wonderful! Great mix. Your voice sounds always so intimate. Or how can I say it? Coming near.  I like the idea of backup singers. Maybe me and Hillary? ;D