High on Life (Kenneth and Kenny Mac)

Started by kenny mac, June 03, 2019, 01:57:16 AM

kenny mac

High and free
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi There,
been a busy few weeks,1st the song with Hillary ,then the one with Mike Huntinford, now this one with the mighty Kenneth.
I love the fact you can collaborate with so many Talented people acrooss the world on this site,and even love it even more that they let you in to do so.
Thank you all my songcrafter friends.

Ted

I don't know for how long the "Latest Songs" jukebox has existed, but I just discovered it. (Sorry, 64Guitars, for missing this.) It's what I've always wanted from Songcrafters.org.

Love this song — particularly the final background vocal, all by itself. My guess is that it was unintended; that you were recording the background vocals and lost count of how many times you needed to repeat that phrase, but you decided to keep it anyway.

To the piPod.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

kenny mac

Quote from: Ted on June 03, 2019, 02:45:58 AMLove this song — particularly the final background vocal, all by itself. My guess is that it was unintended; that you were recording the background vocals and lost count of how many times you needed to repeat that phrase, but you decided to keep it anyway.

To the piPod.
No it was intention to add a bit of dynamic to the end ted.
Thanks for the comments mate.

Redler

Great backer, it so well written, performed and produced! Catchy vocal melody indeed!

Amazing job!

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

Loving the chorus when it kicked in and I thought the ending was great. Great collab guys well done
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Hook

Spectacular collaboration/song. I really enjoyed it this morning on my drive to work.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

I'm not sure what I have been doing for the last few months, wallowing in life and not listening to you guys. You guys always inspire me to want to do more (actually anything at the moment). Super cool collab.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600