BandFest virtual band introductions

Started by 64Guitars, June 29, 2017, 06:40:42 PM

64Guitars

BandFest (banner image missing)

BandFest Virtual Band Introductions

Once you've selected all the members of your virtual band and everyone's agreed on a band name, post a message here with the name of your band and the names of all its members. And feel free to tell us anything else about the band if you want to.

If someone in your band is handy with GIMP, Photoshop, or some other graphics program and you want to design a logo for your band, you can post that here too. Or you could try one of the free logo creators that can be found online.

You could also post a composite photo of the band members if you want to, although some of you might prefer not to for privacy reasons.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Hook

I'm excited to announce that Jarle, Bruno & I have come together to form The BruHooJar Band (name still to be approved by Jarle) !
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Jarle

Quote from: Hook on July 12, 2017, 10:52:52 AMI'm excited to announce that Jarle, Bruno & I have come together to form The BruHooJar Band (name still to be approved by Jarle) !
Rock on!

I herby approves the name. (I thought I had done it, but it turns out I just replied to Bruno ::) )
recorder
Boss BR-800

launched

Quote from: Jarle on July 12, 2017, 02:03:32 PM
Quote from: Hook on July 12, 2017, 10:52:52 AMI'm excited to announce that Jarle, Bruno & I have come together to form The BruHooJar Band (name still to be approved by Jarle) !
Rock on!

I herby approves the name. (I thought I had done it, but it turns out I just replied to Bruno ::) )

I can't wait to see this action!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover