"Ain't Wastin' Time No More" by The Allman Brothers - Full Band LITLR

Started by Blooby, June 08, 2017, 08:36:51 PM

Blooby

AWTNM - Electric MoO - 2017-05-00 (160 B)
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Another mixdown from the same practice/jam from previous posts. I edited out some clammy sections, but it still gets pretty jammy in there. Hopefully, the cuts aren't too egregious.

Lurker on vocals and EWC on second guitar.

Blooby

Farrell Jackson

The band is firing on all cylinders Blooby! The two guitars interact quite well off one another in a truly seasoned jam style. Lurker's vocal is spot on. I like the bass players style as well.....I like his flashiness. Nothing better than live drums and he keeps things lively. Well done all!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Mike_S

Super stuff guys. You are all in the zone here - to a man. This stuff suits you all to a tee. I for one am all up for the more free form, loose style as done so well by the Almanns and buy you here.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Rolow

Another fine one from Bloopy's band.  I'm putting them all together, makes a great listen.

Both guitars are very well played, apart and together.

Lurker's vocals are super, again.

Thanks for this one particularly, I've been on an Allman Bros. kick lately.

Great jam guys.

Ron
Let it be known, there is a fountain, that was not made, by the hands of men.

Groundy

Nice one guys, I am struggling for web connection as I am staying in a cottage in the beautiful hills of Wales, will have another listen later,

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Johnny Robbo

Absolutely fantastic! Mix... arrangement... performances... all just about as good as it gets! Bravo, chaps!
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

Great southern rock feel guys, another winner for me. Top quality.    Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Jean Pierre

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Oldrottenhead

i really need to get some allman brothers cds, i promised to check them out after your last jam, and i forgot, (early onset methinks) i will this time

absobloobyfantastic guys.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann