getting wire up

Started by daibeer, May 05, 2009, 09:51:00 AM

daibeer

Ive got my new BR, I have two mikes and a small Behringer mixer.  Ive plugged in the mikes to the mixer, now where do I plug in the jack, in the guitar jack or do I convert it to a smaller one and put it in the mike input.  Not technically minded, thats about as technical as I get.  Any help would be appreciated though!
regards
Dai

BossMicroBRew

On your main outputs of the Behringer, use the 1/4" main Left output and run it into the 1/4" "guitar" input on the BR. You can then use the 10-or-so mic effects that are in the BR...or any other effect for that matter.

Hope that helps.

BossMicroBRew
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

daibeer

cheers mate, thats exactly what i needed
Cheers
Dai

hewhoiscalledj

If you are using 2 mics at once for a stereo recording/effect, I would suggest using the 1/8" input and using the LINE or EXT input (vs GTR, MIC). I've used this type of setup in the past and after examining the specs in the back of the BR's manual, there was a difference between these inputs but I cant remember what it was... Either the LINE or EXT will be best (even though you can access the effects of each input type anyway...) But either of these 2 will/can record to a stereo pair on the BR if that's what you are going for.

Good luck and dont be 'fraid to experiment.