"Dreams" for 2016 - full band version w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, September 28, 2016, 04:50:31 PM

Blooby

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Haven't played in a band situation for a while, but a friend and I started chatting about the possibilities. I always thought our styles and tastes would be too disparate. The first practice showed many a wart but also some potential with regard to restraint. First night with this configuration. It was fun again to mix in a band context for other musicians.

Live in the living room. It's a bit long and jammy. I take the second solo and am the busier comper. John is on vocals.

To Glenfiddich!

Blooby

Jean Pierre

excellent all is good guitar bass voice congratulations
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Redler

Enjoyable listening while having my morning coffee!!

Really good jamming and very nice live atmosphere on this! Liked the long solos!

Professional performance and production! I take my hat off!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

BrettBob

Dude I love it, this has been my favorite song for a long time and you guys do it more than justice. A great song to really jam on, your guitar work is really tasty.

I actually tried to do an acoustic version last year, but it really works better plugged in. Good luck with the band if y'all go that route.

Farrell Jackson

An excellent live cover of Dreams Blooby, John and crew! Cool jammin' as well. Blooby, I'm wondering if you are using your new Deluxe Reverb amp? Your guitar tone and Wha Wha playing is in the pocket, as is the other guitarist. A great morning listen to the band!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

fenderbender

Brilliant jam--the way it should be
great guitar solos -it's got the lot!!!

Congrats guys

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

chapperz66

Marvelous stuff, chaps.  Very nicely recorded and mixed too - if I might make so bold!

Paul

Flash Harry

Oh my word.

Must listen again later once the beer has really kicked in.

Without underwear.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Hook

Nothing I don't like about this except not being there. Awesome guys, great vocal and your playing rocked brother.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Mach

Excellent Jam! Everything blends great. I used to play in a band that did the Molly Hatchet version, but I prefer Allmans' and you guys did a wonderful job. Great recording also.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR