BR 1600 Factory installed WAV files?

Started by SongGoddess, October 14, 2015, 11:55:40 AM

I've just purchased the above unit but the previous owner deleted the WAV files that came with the BR 1600. I have the video tutorial that also came with it, but without the WAV files that they reference in the video it's a bit difficult to follow along and learn the new features. This is all new to me and I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance! So happy to have found this forum!

Happy songwriting!

AndyR

Welcome :)

I'm afraid I deleted them x years ago as well, so I don't have them.

I've done a few searches online but can't find anything about obtaining them. I'm trying to remember if they were on a CD - but the manual suggests you back the demo songs up if you need to initialize the hard disk... so I guess not.

Hopefully some other BR1600 owner still has them somewhere.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Hook

Welcome from Tampa,FL. I'm glad someone could find what your looking for. I assume your talking about the demo song and I'm wondering why you want it? The 1st thing I do when I get a new recorder is delete it.
Looking forward to hearing some music from you.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Blooby

I was assuming you guys were talking about the Discrete Drums disc with all the loops (the same ones that were pre-loaded).

Not so?

Blooby

AndyR

I dunno Blooby, I assumed she/he was asking about the demo song? - that's the thing I deleted almost immediately (same as Hook). I couldn't find anywhere online that seemed to have that song - it looks like you can find the loops.

I never bothered loading the loops - I'm not a "loops" kinda guy! :D So, are they actually on the machine, and I never knew?! I've probably still got that CD somewhere, not sure where though.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

bruno

I'm pretty sure that I've got them some where - let me know and I can upload.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

BR-1600 Demo Songs

Demo Song 01 - Baby Calls   

Demo Song 02 - If I Fall

Demo Song 03 - Wide Stretch   

Demo Song 03 - Golden

Thanks, everyone, for the amazing response. MUCH appreciated! I'm very impressed with how prompt the responses have been.

If possible the actual WAV files for the 4 songs mentioned would be awesome. I have DropBox if that works. I know how to load it onto the machine once I have them.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cheers!
SongGoddess

Hi, everyone. Thanks again for your feedback.

I'm learning how to use this and find that without the wav files that came with the unit, including the loop phrases, drum tracks etc, it's difficult to learn using the manual because it refers to these in various places.

Any help would be appreciated! I'd love it if we could transfer these files to Dropbox if anyone has them.

Cheers!
Joy

I have the factory demo songs. They are not WAV files. That would be 2-track Stereo. These songs use most of the 16 tracks and so are BR1600 files.
The Loop Phrases also came pre-loaded and the unit came with a Discrete Drums CD containing all the Drum Loops. I'll be happy to give them to you if you tell me how.