landlord

Started by tonyc, April 12, 2015, 11:46:13 AM

tonyc

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

this song is about my daughters landlord, hope you like it thanks for your time .   tonyc
recorder
Zoom HD16

SwanSong

hi Tony wonderful comp great job on
the vocals and instrumentation u have a
special gift and use it well CHEERS NEIL .!!

ODH

Nice song, Tony.  Well put together.

Bit of the 10cc about it, I thought
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

chapperz66

That's a great song, Tony.  Fine guitar playing and we definately need more accordian playing!  Your voice works really well on this, too.  The timbales (is that what they're called?  The high ptched metallic-sounding drums?) work well.

A great listen.

Paul

Farrell Jackson

A cool bit of Reggae to this Tony! Some good guitar in there also. The Latin/Reggae style percussion rhythm really works well. I had a hard time hearing all the lyric but since I'm a Landlord I was listening closely. The parts I did catch does describe a lot of Landlord's lack of attention to their investment but fortunately I'm not one of those. A real good song!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

chapperz66

When I saw the title I thought it might have been about my current favourite ale - Timothy Taylor Landlord.

fenderbender

Class Tony -class.

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Mike_S

Great vocal Tony. Really enjoyed that, some lovely touches in the arrangement too!
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Groundy

Nice bit of Reggae Tony, well performed and recorded........Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Kenny B

Great song Tony ... excellent playing, vocal and production ... Dig this!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR