The Amorphous Strawberry (now with video)

Started by Blooby, November 24, 2014, 09:36:07 PM

Blooby

The Amorphous Strawberry (bass edit) - Blooby
Time:
0:00
Volume:

I have a few days' respite from work, so I thought I should at least turn the recorder on to jam over a static something-or-other. As per usual, I never set out to post this, but it may have a redeeming feature or two (beyond the pitchy, first-take fretless...err, sorry. Enough said.).

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving to those who celebrate.

Blooby

Groundy

Wow Blooby, This is so good....
Some nice pickin going on....
Well done...

Take a Bow.....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Redler

Very enjoyable listening! Excellent performing on each instrument with really cool tones! This is like a breath of fresh air.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

ODH

There were times when I thought it was heading in a King-Crimson-y, Proggy direction (no bad thing), then - woosh - off it went in a different one.

Nice playing across the board there.  Them drums are cool.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

bruno

Very nice bass sound, and a great variety of excellent guitar sounds and playing. Well done Mr Blooby  ;D ;D ;D
Jam On
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Pine

Listened to this this morning and was really impressed with all the tones and textures but no time to comment.

Listening again tonight, it sounds even better. I agree it certainly has a prog feel but after awhile, as tones shift, i thought it took on kind of a southern rock feel. Never boring, always fresh.... That's hard to do but you did it and did it well!

Great playing and a cool post!

pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Geir

Ok the bass is a tad pitchy at a couple of places, but man can you Play!!!!!!!

You are one of my guitar heroes!!!!

First time on a fretless? ??? Wow..... We have much good stuff to look forward to!

I'm a fan..... without underwear.......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SE

Cool guitar, can hear you style right off, bass  maybe pitchy but I can hear where your going with it, cool sound!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Jarle

Quote from: Nick_ODH on November 25, 2014, 04:47:00 AM...
Nice playing across the board there.  Them drums are cool.

What he said.
recorder
Boss BR-800