no one listens : full mix : oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, October 16, 2014, 04:02:09 PM

Oldrottenhead

super or extra indeed! ordinary lol. re the lyrics and recent events,  austerity demos, health cut demos etc anything challenging the government hardly gets on tv these days and i mean the bbc in particular.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pine

The drums way up in the mix almost make a statement of their own. ...kinda put an exclamation point on top of the softly but emotionally delivered vocals. The subject matter is sadly true. Good song here James.

pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Jarle

I have listened to both versions and I love the song.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

Quote from: Jarle on October 19, 2014, 03:31:55 AMI have listened to both versions and I love the song.
Likewise, in my opinion I don't like one more than the other, they each stand alone as a great tune!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Greeny

I like it when you take time to fill out and expand your musical landscapes. There's lots of great stuff going on in this one - everything flowing, and with those solid drums and bass anchoring the ambience. Fine lyric, fine song. 

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann