Broken tags

Started by 64Guitars, June 11, 2014, 01:39:11 AM

64Guitars

I inadvertently broke the [width][/width] tags and possibly some others. It's late now (early in the morning, actually) so I'll fix it after I get some sleep. Don't edit your signatures or messages to try and fix it. You won't be able to (unless you remove the broken tags). If you leave your code as it is, it will be back to normal sometime tomorrow (I mean today).

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Hilary

Thanks for letting us know 64 . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

T.C. Elliott

Probably completely unrelated and was fixed in a few minutes, but the Home page wouldn't load for a bit earlier today. Then a few minutes later on my last try it worked. Or rather, I found a link to the General Discussion board and it that worked then when I hit home that worked.  Didn't last more than five minutes or so that I could tell, but figured I'd mention it just in case.

Come to think of it, probably either just a brief hiccup or was a time you were fixing and saving things.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

danieldesete

Quote from: T.C. Elliott on June 11, 2014, 04:03:05 PMProbably completely unrelated and was fixed in a few minutes, but the Home page wouldn't load for a bit earlier today. Then a few minutes later on my last try it worked. Or rather, I found a link to the General Discussion board and it that worked then when I hit home that worked.  Didn't last more than five minutes or so that I could tell, but figured I'd mention it just in case.

Same problem here, my usual link to the home page doesn't work very well,  but nothing really bothering
hou hou ha ha

64Guitars

Yes, there were a few hiccups today. I believe they're fixed now.

I've also fixed the [width], [widthb], and [reverbnation] tags which I'd inadvertently broken yesterday. So everything should be back to normal now.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Speed Demon

64G, you naughty boy! Going around breaking things.  :D

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.