Mp3? Need some help here!

Started by Bro, March 19, 2009, 02:04:28 PM

Bro

Hey guys.

What is the easiest way to put a mp3 file (from my computer) onto my MBR.

You know as a recording in a song?

A Backing track for instance?

Looking forward to hear from yo  ;D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Kody

Speaker out on your computer to the Line in on your MBR~ Then record...
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Quote from: Kody on March 19, 2009, 02:26:24 PMSpeaker out on your computer to the Line in on your MBR~ Then record...

speaker out? like where you plug in your headphones?

Bro

Quote from: Kody on March 19, 2009, 02:26:24 PMSpeaker out on your computer to the Line in on your MBR~ Then record...

Great!

Thank you very much!  ;D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

64Guitars

See this page:

https://songcrafters.org/64guitars/BR/Tutorials/Micro_BR_Import.html

Don't let the length of the page dissuade you. You'll find that the two procedures described are really quite easy after you've done them once.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Kody

Quotespeaker out? like where you plug in your headphones?

Where you plug your speakers into your computer~ Just unplug the 3.5mm speaker jack and plug in a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable into the Line in of the mbr. Select the Line Input on the MBR~ When you play your MP3 file, you'll be able to hear it in the MBR~ might have to adjust the sens, etc.

I don't have that kind of cable yet, but I get by with RCA cables with 3.5mm adapters on both ends 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One