Main Menu

Crosswaves

Started by Mike_S, June 02, 2014, 04:45:03 AM

Mike_S

Crosswaves
Time:
0:00
Volume:
An new one from me - more guitar chill out shennanigans!
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Jarle

Some really lovely guitar work here.
recorder
Boss BR-800

ODH

That's a beautiful tone you have there, Mike, and a good confident playing style.

Is it the Strat in your avartar you're using here?  Never been particularly drawn to Strats, but I find myself warming to them lately.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Mike_S

Ahh, thanks for listening Nick. I am not really a shredder so i have to kind of try and play within what i am able, and sort of just mess around with melodies. I do like the old strats (its not the one in the pic - got a pic off the web and then messed around to make it into an animated giff when i was very bored!!), but i do like to hear other tones of guitars too.
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Mike_S

Thank you for lending an ear Jarle... much appreciated!
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tangled Wires

Very cool, I like the guitar melodies, it's like it is singing for you and you could imagine a vocal following this.

I am a tele man myself and certainly no shredder either, and love the tone of your strat and the way you mix up the melodies, making it an interesting listen for the entire 5+ minutes.

Nice work!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

steelguitar

Great guitar sounds and tones!!!

What guitar did you used for it? What effects?

Very nice instrumental!

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Bluesberry

Thats a perfect tone on that guitar, shimmery, sharp like a find old cheddar, smooth.  Lovely.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ted

Very listenable melodies in there. Gives a sense of calm -- a shred-free zone.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Nice playing and that's a great tone on the guitar, every note was relevant.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800