Clap and Tickle

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, May 08, 2014, 04:25:53 AM

Clap and Tickle
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all, I actually sat down to write the third part of the "Harry" trilogy and then couldn't fit the lyrics to the backer, hence the instrumental. Anyway Harry is still on the run and I'll keepyou up to date with what happens to him next.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Jarle

I guess more than me was disappointed it wasn't another Harry song. But that doesn't explain the lack of response. Some really nice guitar in here. I like it.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Kenny B

Really dig this Willie!!!   Fantastic feel especially with the drums and synth bass in the beginning.

Lead guitar is excellent as usual ... Great sound and playing.

kb

recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

Well done again superb guitar work  a super song
great job. as always NEIL.!

Redler

Well done, Willie!! Sounds to synth pop from the 80's on some places! Your guitar gives a nice flavor to this!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

phantasm777

cool! likin' the sound of your guitar sound!

Greeny

Monster tone on the guitar. A really tight and slick production, and mix of synths and guitar works beautifully. One man band for sure!

Satchwood

Sweet, enjoying the guitar ear candy here and deep bass supporting tones!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

T.C. Elliott

The sustain on that guitar is killer. And that bass line.... that boom and fade ... not really a boom, but... damn I like it anyway.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London