Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Redler

A bit experimental, imo...and catchy on a weird way! Cool.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

A john cooper clark moment James.
Liking those guitars by the way.
You should start sticking more stuff on your recording as it takes you in a different direction .
Braw

steelguitar

Very experimental song!
Like these strange chords, and the "rrrrrrrrrrr" in your pronounciation ;-)
Catchy song!

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Oldrottenhead

everything i do is experimental, cos generally i haven't a clue what i'm doing in the first place  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

ODH

It's a free spirit.  Puts me in mind of girls spinning around in sunny summer fields; their arms, billowy dresses and long hair pushing out to the sides with the centrifugal force, before collapsing onto the ground, laughing and out of breath.

Or is that centripital force?  I never know the difference...
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

FuzzFace

Quote from: Nick_ODH on January 21, 2014, 07:33:01 AM...girls spinning around in sunny summer fields; their arms, billowy dresses and long hair pushing out to the sides with the centrifugal force, before collapsing onto the ground, laughing and out of breath.

Sounds like a Terrence Malick film!

Jarle

Quote from: kenny mac on January 21, 2014, 03:15:08 AM...
Liking those guitars by the way.
You should start sticking more stuff on your recording as it takes you in a different direction .
Braw

Kenny has a point here.
This is something different. I love it.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ferryman_1957

Love the upfront kind of Jimmy Kranky meets John Lydon vocal! Nice work Jim, it's very PiL-ish in its feel and I really enjoyed it. You guitar actually reminded me a bit of McGeoch at times, thinking of "Cruel" here. Loved these lines: "sandwiched between the righteous on the left and the righteous on the right". More excellent work you inventive and creative chap.

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Ferryman on January 29, 2014, 02:56:47 AMLove the upfront kind of Jimmy Kranky meets John Lydon vocal! Nice work Jim, it's very PiL-ish in its feel and I really enjoyed it. You guitar actually reminded me a bit of McGeoch at times, thinking of "Cruel" here. Loved these lines: "sandwiched between the righteous on the left and the righteous on the right". More excellent work you inventive and creative chap.
funny you picked up on that nigel,cos when i was writing the lyric i was imagining john lydon singing it, but when i hit record i went all alex harvey. been listening to lots of pil lateley got the last cd which i recommend which lead me to revisit most of their other albums. so musta seeped in a bit.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann