'Folklore' - Greeny Monday Original

Started by Greeny, October 07, 2013, 01:45:50 AM

thetworegs

Excellent song for a Tuesday morning too........i think of  you as the Centonia aurata of songcrafters( the Goldsmith (Green Rose) Beatle) everŷthing  you do comes up Gold smelling of Roses with a tinge of Greenbeatle about it ...... Another Greeny beauty .......    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cetonia_aurata

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

andy casson

Crikey young man, you know how to craft a great song, this is superb on so many levels- your vocals, the percussion, the mix, the guitars and bass, and how you use thumb jam is still a complete mystery to me but the cellos sound great! And remind me not to visit Hartlepool....ever! Fab listen fella

Andy

kenny mac

Brilliant song greeny,It had me from the word go,and the funny thing is ,it didn't suffer from my usual ipad none sense and pl yes right to the end without cutting off 2 minutes into it so there you go.
I'm hearing a Beatles vibe in there somewhere but only slightly.
Another great song ,well done.

Hook

Read the lyrics on Monday and thought they were amazing, listened yesterday on my phone but it wouldn't play through so came back for another listen! Excellent tune here brother, well done!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

64Guitars

Brilliant! I love the lyrics and your performance is excellent, as always.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

cuthbert

Getting to this one late...another great one! Tablas and cello sound fab.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

knniggits

He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!