Trotter's Song

Started by galestermusic, August 25, 2013, 06:38:40 PM

galestermusic

trottersdrumsmp3
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Ok I think I'm doing this right. Putting up Trotter's original link and then what I came up with.

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=19318.0

Song was great material to work with. I added bass guitar to it, I could hear it in my head. Hope it's ok. :)

Greg

Trotters

Cheers for this Greg- that last section is sounding fantastic. Just a thought though- I've still got the original tracks on the BR so if you want I could try to pan out each channel a bit if you are able to send over the bass and drums?  Just sounded slightly muddy at the start that was all.

galestermusic

Agreed. Sounds like some competition going on with sounds. If you're using frooty loops, mp3 files should work. Have an email?

steelguitar

I like a lot the result !!!
Superb drumming and bass play!
Great collab guys!
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

bazz-t-bass

Hi guys,,,,,,,,,,This sounds reet promising (as they say up north) ........I'm from the South!

Bazz
recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Boss BR-600

WHAT IF? the hokey cokey is really what it's all about????

SwanSong

Truly kick azz rock. great sound for sure. and that xtra bass
surely did the magic. congrats on this one for sure. NEIL.!

galestermusic

trottersdrumsmp3
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Trotters I emailed you mp3s and I also remixed the song so I can see what things I did wrong. Would be easier if I bought Ozone 5 lol.

ODH

I love this site, you get such a great variety of great music.  This is brilliant.

I'm listening on the latest songs jukebox so I don't know which version I'm hearing (the latest one, I would presume).  Stunning.

;D
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely