Live @ The Bunker FL MET 2013 (video)

Started by Hook, August 16, 2013, 06:02:16 PM

Thank you, it restores my faith in live music. I wish I still had the out-takes that we did, at the time seemed not quite there, not quite good enough, you my friends can look back in 20 years and say we did that. It wasn't bad was it? Wonderful session. Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

Jarle

What a duo you two are. So much talent. Great setlist. Thanks for posting.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

bruno

Firstly. Apologies for not commenting much whilst in florida, struggling with the Internet breaking in the villa. Have some catching up when I'm back in the UK. Secondly huge thank you to Hook for arranging the gig. It was a huge thrill for me to share the stage with a fellow crafter. It will be a memory that will last with me and my family for ever. If ever any of you get the chance for a MET at anytime, my advice would be to embrace it, it is what Songcrafters is all about.

Bro, this was an awesome experience and i loved the whole experience. Brilliant. And looking forward to the next one :-)

Thanks all for all the great comments, and all.......

MET On

:-)

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

bruno

From a different angle, the pause was me having a brain farts and not remembering how the song went. Oh well, the dangers of playing live :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQaoqgD0ja0

recorder
Boss BR-1600

kenny mac

Geir

I've watched every video mutiple times now and I must say that I'm just so impressed by your talents !!!

A fabulous performance !

MET rules !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Redler

Great live vids, Hook and Bruno!! You're so Great musicians and perfromers! Nice gig!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tangled Wires

Liked the last video too, very cool song!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

This is so great! You guys totally kick ass in a live setting. Great musicianship, and more importantly, great chemistry. Oh the power of music and Songcrafters! Changing the world through song... !

andy casson

Fabulous fella's, I've watched the first 2 vids now, and you nailed those brillianly... btw Mr B has your hair calmed down in the last few years or do you comb it for gigs? Seriously brilliant...bravo, and I will be back for more...

Andy