Live @ The Bunker FL MET 2013 (video)

Started by Hook, August 16, 2013, 06:02:16 PM

bruno

Haha, yeah age is catching up and slowly thinning, although did have a serious hair cut before the holiday Andy :-)

Thanks for all the great comments, I've loved the MET. Should be boarding soon, back in the land of grey.

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Flash Harry

These are fabulous, I can only reitterate what the others have already said. It was great that you had a gig and got to share the music with a wider audience - they loved it too which always helps.

My stand out favourite is I hear Banjos - It's fantatastic! (as are the others but it's particularly Fantastic)

What a fabulous legacy to leave from a brief meeting. You've made Songcrafters worthwhile for me.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

SwanSong

A Wonderful original peice of work . and nice video.
great to see and hear a well executed song and vocal.
wishing u the best Neil.

Kenny B

WOW!!!  This is fantastic!!! ... I'm jealous ... just listening and viewing these now ... SO COOL!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

I missed these both in person and now on Songcrafters.  So very jealous I couldn't make it down, but with the start of the school year, it was not to be.  These videos are friggin' great.  Great music, great performances but perhaps most importantly, a great memento of some quality time.  Bravo.

Blooby

Hook

Missing you brother,hope all is well with you & yours. What a good time this was!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

Indeed Bro - was a fabulous time, looking forward to our next met :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

Indeed they do, such a great site here  ;D