Main Menu

healing scars

Started by robcarefree, July 31, 2013, 06:17:16 AM

robcarefree

01 healing scars
Time:
0:00
Volume:
hi there , here,s a little ditty a friend of mine dave k  and i knocked up on sunday afternoon before a meeting with a keg of john smiths , dave,s a bit of a country boy at heart and is the vocalist with myself doing the b/vs , but i did get to record my ukulele for the first time . hope you like it .

ODH

Hello Rob.  Not really my thing, but clearly well put together and performed.  Pleasant enough.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Redler

Beautiful and catchy melody here! Nice work all around! The uke sounds just great!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

na_th_an

Really warm! The Uke sounds heavenly. How did you record it?

Love the vocal melody and harmonies.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Adobe Audition

robcarefree

hi na_th_an thank you for your comments , the ukulele was recorded just in front of a sm58 with a little EQ but i then passed the whole track through a tape recorder to warm it up .

Hilary

Very charming, the uke sounds great, so does the vox and really well put together. You've managed to capture a really warm sound. Great job guys.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

kenny mac

It's refreshing to hear this style of music coming into songcrafters and this is a belter of a track.
Some nice slide in there would sit lovely,well done on a great song .

robcarefree

cheers kenny mac , i would be more than willing to put some slides on if you would like to put something to it , anything that improves the track is fine by me .

kenny mac

No probs,Ive dropped you a line regarding the track.

Oldrottenhead

great song and and great recording, sweet uke playing too.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann