Fire In Cairo - Cure Cover - Suggestfest as suggested by Hook

Started by ODH, July 19, 2013, 07:59:39 AM

ODH

Fire In Cairo - Cure cover - 256kbps
Time:
0:00
Volume:
SuggestFest (banner image missing)

Instrumental arrangement for Piano quartet and drum machine.

Quote from: Hook on July 03, 2013, 05:31:57 AMI want to hear Nick_ODH do Fire In Cairo by the Cure.

Thanks for suggesting I did this mr Hook.  Had a lot of fun doing it.  It's a different take on the song, quite different to the version of 10:15 Saturday Night I did some time ago.

Posted to poxy Soundcloud out of necessity.

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Hook

I love it  brother! I did want to hear you belting out F I R E I N C A I R O but this is a great arrangement and I'm so very pleased!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Burtog

I dont know it originally but I like this version, liking the sounds you're doing at the moment, is this a garageband worked tune?
recorder
Boss BR-800

ODH

Yes, GB again. I was always a bit skeptical about music made on telephones, but it's no different to how I've always worked on mr DR-5. Plus it's nice to have the pallet to write for string quartet.

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Geir

Very nice indeed!!

Did you use an external keyboard or did you play it all on the iPhone? Either way is very impressing !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

ODH

Quote from: Geir on July 23, 2013, 04:48:16 AMDid you use an external keyboard or did you play it all on the iPhone? Either way is very impressing !

Neither actually, it's all programmed piece by piece in the pattern editor.  Which sounds onerous but it builds pretty quickly with copy and paste.

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig