Started by Bro, April 05, 2013, 08:53:58 AM

SwanSong

Nice to meet you and welcome back. love this guitar score. kind of
sounds like a new age sound for a name how would you like MYSTICAL
Moods...just food for thought..for me when i compose , i always find
the hardest thing to do is create new original titles so i hear u on
this . great song to the top NEIL .!

Bro

Thanks a lot for the kind words everybody i really appreciate it!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

galestermusic

Great Playing! I start doing this and trance out and it's time for bed. Awesome! :)

Blooby

Wonderful playing and mood.

When I'm noodling around, it oftens ends up in this ballpark although nowhere near your standard.  Nice.

Blooby

chunk

Have you thought of adding some string pad sound behind it. Just to nail it. Lovely piece.

Kody

It's great Malte! I'm loving the tone of your guitar...Paints a pretty picture for sure!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

flyon90

Love the tone, the piece is very expressive but minimalistic at the same time.  It can't be easy to do I really like it.

Bro

Thanks, i'm really satisfied with the tone aswell, not that the mic in the micro br does it any justice :) lol, i should buy the better stereo mic.. sounds much better
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Geir

Good to hear from you again Malte. You've sure grown as a musician. This is really beautiful and skillfully performed.

Hope to hear more soon.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

7thson

Really awesome piece! It's the kind of music I'd listen to first thing after waking on a lazy Sunday morning, just lounging in the house with the curtains thrown open and the sun beaming through.

Does wonders for untying the knots that too much busyness in life creates.

Thanks for sharing this.

Boss BR-800