TAILGATER (new song by kenny mac)

Started by kenny mac, February 18, 2013, 05:20:58 AM

kenny mac

TAILGATER
Time:
0:00
Volume:
While driving home the other day after dropping my wife home from work this car zoomed right up to my bumper as if to say ,get the hell outa my way.
After various expletives when I got home I harnessed the power of billy gibbons( lol )and wrote this ,turning it around into a story ;D

Greeny

This is weird, I commented on this earlier, and now I can't see my comment! Perhaps I forgot to press the 'post' button. Anyway...

This is great, Kenny. Brilliant riffage, and you've nailed that trademark Gibbons pinched-harmonic 'squeal' really well. Some fine guitar work, and the whole thing is delivered with power and conviction. Excellent.

Gnasty

Oh yeah its a rockin boogie one! I dig this Ken. I love the pinch harmonics going on there.

Them damn tailgaters. I throw my brakes on when people do that to me..haha
Good idea to make a song from it!

Better than road rage :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

braw tell yer maw, yeah brake lights usually put em in their place.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Excellent.  Very cool. Thats a great song you caught here.  Love your solo, dirty....dirty.......dirty....and some more dirt.....

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Jarle

Cool song, like a heavy version of Dire Straits.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

DeificDave

Very cool, love the guitar work, good way to channel the negative energy from assholes on the road  8)
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

64Guitars

Cool. I like that bit at 2:09 where the music suddenly stops and you sing "If you get any closer you'll be in my car". Then the music resumes. A clever little production trick.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Rata-tat-tat

Oh yeah... boogie woogie breakin it on down. This is the stuff!!! I'm havin some of this one Kenny. LOVE IT!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Kenny B

An excellent straight ahead rocker Kenny ... great guitar tone ... yup ... Dig this!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR