'Space Dog' - Greeny Monday Original

Started by Greeny, February 11, 2013, 06:05:35 AM

andy casson

What a great song, love those bass lines Tim, and really loved the Coda, wonderful visuals of 'lost in space'. Once again I am amazed at your sheer talent and mixing - excellent!

Andy

ODH

I've learnt a new word.

Coda (Italian for "tail", plural code) is a term used in music in a number of different senses, primarily to designate a passage that brings a piece (or a movement) to an end. [Wikipedia]

Great coda, dude
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Flash Harry

Yep, another fab Green one.

Coda, nice touch and nicely done
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Redler

Quote from: andy casson on February 12, 2013, 12:31:57 AMWhat a great song, love those bass lines Tim...

Agree with Andy. Very mellow tune! Nice work with all little additions, as well! The outro is spectacular, too!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pine

Wow. The only thing predictable about your work Tim is that it is so unpredictable. It all has the Greeny stamp of course...but that's where similarity ends.
So much going on in this it's almost overwhelming at times. Great effects...pro mixing...good writing and performances. Killer outro...total creativity at work.
21st Century Music.
(insert clapping emoticon here)
Pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

DeificDave

A fine piece of work, masterful production, I particularly like the unexpected end section.   
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

64Guitars

Cool song, enhanced by the effects. And I love the coda too.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........